Monday, November 8, 2010

iOS 4.2 this November 9 or 12 2010


According to some rumors the most awaited iOS 4.2 update will hit on nov 9 or 12. But according to 9 to 5 mac there's a big chance that it would be on November 9 so apple can make it rain on Droid pro's parade(the launch date of droid pro).
If that thing will happened


The twitterverse will talk about the iOS update and not much about the droid pro.

I'm hoping that 4.2 will be released on nov 9 so I can update my iPhone. But I can't update that quick because I need to wait for ultrasnow because I need the unlock.

For ultrasnow unlockers according to musclenerd they will release the update for ultrasnow 1-2 days after the release of 4.2

So guys are you excited for the update? If you're an ipad user I know you are so damn excited.  

  


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...