Monday, January 23, 2017

Samsung Note 7 Battery Issue Press Conference Live



Samsung has finished investigating the cause of the Note 7 battery explosion issue and today, January 23 at exactly 10AM philippine time, they are ready to tell its findings via a press conference that will also be streamed live.





We are expecting some information on how they will prevent something like this in the future. Im still using my Galaxy Note 4 and was ready to replace it with a Note 7 but this battery issue happened. Even though this thing happened, I'm still a big fan of Samsung Galaxy Note line and I will surely upgrade my Note 4 to Note 8 when it comes out later this year. I am satisfied on how Samsung handled the issue.

If you want to watch Samsung's press conference, you can go to this site http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/?cid=afl-hq-mul-0813-11000170 .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...